This document (“Policy”) is an integral part of FlyART LLC User Agreement. Without acceptance of this Policy you may not use FlyART LLC.FlyART LLC is entitled to amend this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on FlyART LLC web site in “Legal documents” section. You shall be responsible for reviewing all amendments.Except expressly provided herein, all of the terms and definitions in this Policy shall continue to be effective as set forth in FlyART LLC User Agreement.
1. Purposes of data processing
Data is provided by the User in the following cases, particularly: registration on FlyART LLC web site, obtaining an access to User’s Account, conclusion of licensing agreements and agreement of any kind, that may be concluded through FlyART LLC Services’ functionality, as well as in following cases:
- While participating in promotional and marketing events arranged by FlyART LLC;
- While contacting via requesting, mailing or contacting FlyART LLC in a different way;
- While using additional and special features when it is allowed by FlyART LLC Services’ functionality and FlyART LLC web site interface.
User’s Data is being processed in following cases (including, but no limited to):
- Bugs elimination, Software Products modification and development of new Software Products and services;
- Providing an opportunity of creating, further using and operating an Account;
- Interactions among Users for obtaining comments regarding FlyART LLC Services, Software Products support, notifications about FlyART LLC Services and Software Products;
- FlyART LLC Services and Software Products effectiveness analysis;
- Payments acceptance, processing and verification;
- Technical support rendering;
- Informing about future events connected with FlyART LLC Services and Software Products, its updates and any other similar events.
2. User’s data collected and processed by FlyART LLC
FlyART LLC (its affiliates) collects and processes the following data (including but not limited to):
- User’s (its representative, employee or any other person authorized by the User to perform practical actions with User’s Account while using FlyART LLC Services) surname, first name and patronymic (if any);
- User’s passport details;
- User’s registered address (residence address);
- User’s Login;
- Job position of User’s representative, employee or any other person authorized by the User to perform practical actions with User’s Account while using FlyART LLC Services;
- Contact number.
Also FlyART LLC is entitled to collect User’s data related to: User’s IP-address, statistical information about User’s actions performed while using FlyART LLC Services, automatically generated User’s unique ID, billing data about transactions performed by User, language, territory where an access to FlyART LLC Services is performed, as well as any other data about User.
3. Usage of cookie
Cookies are text files, usually very small files, or pieces of information, that may be stored on User’s computer when User visits FlyART LLC websites.
FlyART LLC uses temporary (session) cookies and persistent cookies on its website. Session cookies are deleted from User’s computer when User closes its web browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on User’s computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
The user may change its web browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies (detailed description of this procedure usually exists in manual of each particular web browser).
In case of cookies’ deletion and/or making setting in such a way that new cookies would not be saved, some or all FlyART LLC web site and FlyART LLC Services features may be inaccessible.
4. Usage, distribution and transfer of data
FlyART LLC may combine (consolidate, merge) User’s date with any other information for securing, managing and developing of FlyART LLC Services. FlyART LLC is entitled to provide its affiliates/partners with User’s data when it is required for rendering FlyART LLC Services without obtaining User’s prior written consent for such provision.
Also, User’s data may be transferred to the third parties in following cases:
- When it is required for the purposes of compliance with legislation, for instance, in case of fraud investigations or any other illegal activities;
- When there is reasonable ground to believe in ISPsystem, its affiliates/partners infringement of rights either potential or existing, in case of defending affected party;
- When there is infringement of intellectual property rights.
5. Data storage
Data is stored during the time of rendering FlyART LLC Services, unless otherwise provided by applicable legislation (for instance, for accounting purposes of compliance with tax legislation).
6. Other responsibilities of the parties
User is responsible for completeness and correctness of data provided. When data provided is incomplete and/or incorrect, this data shall be adjusted by, inter alia, asking FlyART's LLC specialists as it is mentioned in “Contact details” section.
FlyART LLC is entitled to store certain data required for compliance with applicable law, or effectiveness and security provision of FlyART LLC Services, even if data is being deleted/adjusted.
7. Contact details
TIN: 6451004390 , CRR: 645101001 1
Address: 410015, Saratov, Ordzhonikidze street, 6А
Phone: +7 (499) 350-17-50, +7 (8452) 37-51-60, +7 (8452) 37-51-70, +380 (045) 984-41-17